Friday, August 8, 2008

Nursery Pictures In Case You Wanted To See How It Turned Out

Not showing you the whole door because I didn't notice the J was backwards until after the picture was taken and my wife pointed that out.



How pissed was I when I read on the net about how you can just print the pictures on a transparent sheet and project them on the wall so you can trace them?


All the work of finding pictures of these characters to go by as I try to draw them out and paint them. The furthest tree from the crib is the troublemaker that caused me to paint my hands blue. Stupid tree.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I remember these pictures. I still want you to come paint my house, as long as you only dump paint on yourself.

Just kidding, it looks awesome, and I am sure the new room will look just as good.