Saturday, September 6, 2008

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I noticed I haven't put anything up here in about a week. Just wanted to let you know it's not because I'm lazy. Ok, it's not just because I'm lazy. The big obstacle right now is that our keyboard isn't working. Tried plugging in multiple keyboards into any port they'll fit into and nothing. So if you've got any ideas feel free to send them my way. The only way I'm able to get this up is to do it at work. If this stupid spacebar doesn't keep sticking then this keyboard is going to be broken too. Good thing nobody else is around or they'd easily realise I'm not doing anything work related. That's just between us so be cool about it ok?

I have to give credit to my wife though. She was smart enough to email herself a bunch of useful words from work. Mostly usernames and passwords for stuff like the web banking and what not. Heaven forbid we should have to go to an actual bank like in the olden days. I told her that writing on the screen with a marker would work just fine. I was pretty sure I saw something about that on one of those Tech TV shows one time. She doubted me. Started using made up words like touchscreen and stylus, whatever the hell that means. So for now I'll do it her way. Keep checking from time to time and hopefully we'll get this fixed sooner rather than later.

No comments: